-
Do you actually pay for that haircut? That'll do it.
你怎么花钱剪了个狗啃似的发型。现在我知道了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
The same you get what you pay for and might to be correct partially, because we expect to get what we pay for.
好比我们花钱购物,当东西符合我们的预期希望时,那我们花的钱就合适。
《Predictably Irrational》《怪诞行为学》
-
You weren't bothered to let him pay for your first campaign?
你不介意他为你首次竞选出资吗?
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
Our customers get exactly what they pay for, no more, no less.
我们的顾客们获得所有我们所承诺的东西,一样不多,一样不少。
《The Good Wife Season 7》《傲骨贤妻第七季》
-
That chair, this sofa, it's all free. We don't have to pay for any of it.
这椅子,这沙发,都是免费的咯,这些我们都不用花钱啦。
《An Education》《成长教育》
-
Oh. Okay. Come on. Oh wait, don't you have to pay for your, Busty Ladies?
好 走吧。等等,你不是要买“巨乳女郞”?
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
Here I am. Bring me one of those chickens. You got money to pay for it? You paid for it?
我是来了,给我拿一只鸡来。你有钱买吗?你花钱了吗?
《Game of Thrones Season 4》《权力的游戏 第四季》
-
I can't believe this. Do you think that your parents could help pay for it?
你的父母可能帮忙付吗?
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
Yeah, it's "Penny already eats our food. She can pay for Wi-Fi." No spaces.
嗯,现在是“佩妮蹭我们吃的无线网让她自己装去”,没空格。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
Okay, Pheebs! How 'bout we'll each just pay for what we had. It's no big deal. Not for you.
好吧,菲比那我们就各付各的,好吗?小事一桩嘛。对你来讲就是。
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
-
You see, that's the beauty of life, Jenny. You don't have to pay for anything.
看到没,珍妮,这就是生活之美好,你不用为任何东西花一分钱。
《An Education》《成长教育》
-
And it even influences the kind of price we are willing to pay for coffee at home.
甚至于我们居家时喝的咖啡的价格。
《Predictably Irrational》《怪诞行为学》
-
No, no, no, no. You're right. We're not going out anymore; I should pay for myself.
不,不,不,你是对的,我们已经分手了,我应该自己付钱。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
We should probably draft an appropriation in case we need to pay for a state funeral.
我们应该起草拨款申请,以防需要举办国葬。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
So let's make sure women earn equal pay for equal work, and have a fair shot at success.
因此,让我们确保妇女能够同工同酬,并在成功上有相同的机会。
《Your Weekly Address》《奥巴马每周电视讲话》
-
If you tried to pay for something with a piece of paper, you might run into some trouble.
如果买东西时,你想用一张纸付钱,可能会惹上麻烦。
《TED-Ed》《TED教育》
-
If you tried to pay for something with a piece of paper, you might run into some trouble.
如果买东西时,你想用一张纸付钱,可能会惹上麻烦。
《TED-Ed》《TED教育》
-
Han, I'm not surprised you have to pay for blue tang, But $500 seems high. Hey Han, Jojoba'll do it for 25.
阿憨,你花钱招妓[蓝刺尾鲷]我不意外,但五百块贵了点吧。阿憨,荷荷巴一次只要25块哦。
《2 Broke Girls Season 4》《破产姐妹 第四季》
-
How much did you pay for that? Well, it was a little extravagant, but I a pretty good deal.
你花了多少钱买的?有点奢侈,但我谈到了很好的价钱。
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
That sneaky bastard has canceled the meeting and he wants us to pay for the room from now on.
那个该死的混蛋居然取消了会议,还让我们从今天开始自付房费。
《Sex and the City 2》《欲望都市2》
-
pay for itself
使损益相当, 够本
-
As you know it's very convenient to pay for things by check.
用支票付款非常方便 你是知道的
-
You'll pay for that remark!
你要为你的话付出代价的!
-
They've docked 15% off my pay for this week.
本周他们扣掉了我15%的工资。
-
It was generous of him to offer to pay for us both.
他主动为我们俩付钱,真是大方。
-
Loneliness is a high price to pay for independence in your old age.
孤寂是老年独自生活要付出的高昂代价。