-
That's your side and this is my side. Do not cross the invisible line.
那边是你的,而这一边是我的地盘。不许跨过这条隐形的界线。
《Peppa Pig Season 4》《小猪佩奇 第四季》
-
What are you doing? Get back over on your side of the... Hello.
你干嘛?回去那边坐... 喂。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
Maybe, although the history of science fiction is not on your side.
也许吧,虽然历来的科幻小说都不能苟同这点。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
The people who care about you will always stand by your side, okay? Yeah.
关心你的人会永远支持你的,知道吗?
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
In either event, you should make sure that Ms. Harper doesn't leave your side.
无论如何,你得看住哈珀女士别让她离开。
《Person of Interest Season 4》《疑犯追踪 第四季》
-
The fate of the country will be decided tonight and I can't be seen at your side.
今晚是决定这个国家的命运的时候,我无法抽空去见你。
《The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2》《饥饿游戏3:嘲笑鸟(下)》
-
Who should show up at your side to offer you an umbrella? The same guy from the football game.
谁应该出现在你身旁给你一把雨伞呢?就是足球赛那个讨厌鬼。
《TED-Ed》《TED教育》
-
What I'm trying to say here is sometimes the thing you're searching for your whole life is right there by your side all along.
有时候你穷尽一生想要得到的可能一直都在你身边。
《Guardians of the Galaxy 2》《银河护卫队2》
-
Peppa and George are playing in their bedroom. Dinosaur. George, you must stay on your side of the bedroom.
佩奇和乔治在他们的卧室里玩。恐龙!乔治,这间卧室里你只能呆在你的地盘。
《Peppa Pig Season 4》《小猪佩奇 第四季》
-
While on your side, you'll be treated to 350 miles of Costcos, Jiffy Lubes, and cinder block homes with above-ground pools.
而这边,你只能面对350英里上的好市多超市,捷飞络汽车服务店,带凸地泳池的煤渣砖房子。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
If there's a silence then turned that into a joke. Stay natural, self-facing and the audience will be on your side. Let's recap.
如果观众不笑,就当作自我解嘲。保持自然,忠实呈现自我这样观众就会喜欢你了。再复习一遍!
《Be a More Confident Public Speaker》《公开场合演讲如何展现自信?》
-
So, you see, you don't even have time on your side. It's on ours. By tomorrow morning, there'll be a dozen articles just like that.
你看,时间没有站在你那边,而在我们这边,到明天早上,会有十几篇类似报道。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
Take us with you. I do not think so, Pets! Yes, you got the stench of domestication all over you. You chose your side, and now you're gonna burn.
带我们一起走。这可不行,宠物们。你们闻上去一股家养的臭味。你们选了阵营,那就去死吧。
《The Secret Life of Pets》《爱宠大机密》
-
How did Buster take the news? I can't tell him. If he knew about the baby, he'd stay here with us. And with all that's going on, you're gonna need him by your side.
那个臭小子知道好消息了有什么反应?我不能告诉他,如果他知道孩子的事,他就会跟我们一起待在这里,而现在发生了这些事,你需要他在你身边。
《Fast & Furious 7》《速度与激情7》
-
I'm definitely on your side in this.
在这个问题上,我毫不含糊地站在你这一边。
-
When facts are on your side, you pound the facts.
当事实站在你这一边时,你就会夸大事实。
-
"I used to be Sisera, but now it's not. I'm on your side, I'm just pretending to support him," he said.
他说:“我曾经是西西拉的人,但现在不是了。我站在你这边,我只是假装拥护他而已。”
-
Will you keep your side of the bargain ?
你那一方能不能遵守协议?
-
Who's going to play for your side in tonight's match?
今晚比赛,你们出谁?
1.