-
How about you? How was work? How was your first session back?
你怎么样?工作如何了?你首次回归给病人治疗如何?
《Mistresses Season 2》《情妇 第二季》
-
How about you, kids? Kill anyone?
孩子们,你们杀人了吗?
《The Expendables 3》《敢死队3》
-
How about you? Kitchen, slash, bathroom.
你呢?这里有厨房兼浴室耶。
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
She's safe on the ground. How about you?
她在地面上很安全,那你呢?
《Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice》《蝙蝠侠大战超人:正义黎明》
-
So, how about you? How do you know the happy couple?
你呢?你和快乐的新人什么关系?
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
You feeling any better about yourself? Yeah. How about you, Riley?
你现在感觉好些了吗?是的。你呢,莱丽?
《Girl Meets World Season 2》《女孩成长记 第二季》
-
I said a little bit Ross. Now, how about you Chandler?
我叫你介绍一下自己,罗斯,你呢?钱德?
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
So, how was the honeymoon? It was great. It was great. How about you? I mean, you're having a baby.
蜜月还好玩吧?太棒了,你们呢?你们要有宝宝了。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
O'Donnell. How about you and Boy George join us for this picture?
奥唐奈,快和小怪物一起来拍照好吗?
《17 Again》《重返十七岁》
-
Okay, how about you two? Look, I've got some extra tatoo sleeves.
你们俩去吗?我还带了几个纹身袖。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
How about you guys? Open bar? I think so. I can do that for the kids.
那你们呢?酒免费?应该可以,我可以为孩子们喝酒。
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
Firstly I need a helper. How about you, Chloe? Yeah. Oh, very elegant.
首先我需要个帮手,你来吧,克洛伊?动作很娴熟嘛。
《Chinese Food Made Easy》《中餐速成》
-
Wonderful, Longclaw is mine. And how about you keep our avocado plant?
太好了,长爪剑是我的啦。那要不你留下我们的牛油果盆栽?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
How about you deal with the manager's contract, then put a team on the field.
我看还是先搞定教练的合同再组队吧。
《Moneyball》《点球成金》
-
Yeah, pants, what an idea. Or better yet, how about you go without any pants.
对了,穿裤子是好主意,或者不要穿裤子更好。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
Shaw is making it hard for me. How about you tell me where she is and I kill you together?
肖很难对付,你何不告诉我她在哪,我把你们一块杀了?
《Person of Interest Season 4》《疑犯追踪 第四季》
-
Testing it. Seeing how it handles. I could take you, if you like. Would you? Well, I'd like to see it. How about you? I'll be in London on Wednesday.
试驾,看看车况如何,你愿意的话我可以送你去。是吗?我也想看看,你呢?周三我要去伦敦。
《Downton Abbey Season 6》《唐顿庄园 第六季》
-
Oh yeah, how about you and the, "I'm sorry." Shut up. I did not sound like that at all.
那你呢?“对不起”,闭嘴,我哪有那么恶心。
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
Thank you. So how about you, are you seeing anybody? Not right now. Oh, but that's okay. I know. Yeah.
谢谢,那你呢?有对象吗?目前没有。没关系。我知道。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
You must be very happy. Why? I'm not marrying her. So, how about you? Are you seeing anyone interesting?
那你肯定非常高兴。为什么?又不是我要娶她。你最近怎么样?跟什么有趣的人在交往吗?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
I'm not going. How about you?
我不打算去。你呢?
-
Well, I enjoyed that. How about you two?
嗯,我很喜欢那个。你俩觉得呢?
-
I ride a bike. How about you?
我骑自行车,你呢?
-
Good, thanks. How about you?
很好,谢谢。你怎么样?
-
How about you, young lady?
你觉得呢,年轻的女士?