-
Thank you, ladies and gentlemen. This evening's session is adjourned.
谢谢各位,女士们,先生们,今晚的会议现在休会。
《Spectre》《007幽灵党》
-
Ladies and gentlemen. We are here today to celebrate the Minions.
女士们,先生们,我们今天相聚在这里,为小黄人举行颁奖仪式。
《Minions》《小黄人》
-
Ladies and gentlemen, it's time for the security services of the world to unite.
女士们,先生们,到了全世界安全机构联合起来的时候了。
《Spectre》《007幽灵党》
-
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, I present to you a working prototype of the Mars Rover!
女士们,先生们,孩子们,请看"火星漫游者"的工作原型机。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
-
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to my circus. Now please be very scared of the amazing Candy Cat.
女士们,先生们,欢迎来到我的马戏团。现在,请被这个神奇的小猫坎迪的惊吓吧!
《Peppa Pig Season 4》《小猪佩奇 第四季》
-
Peppa, remember what you have to say, "Ladies and gentlemen, introducing the Amazing Mysterio."
佩奇记得你要说的,女士们,先生们,现在有请传说的神秘人。
《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》《100天养成流利口语》
-
Ladies and gentlemen. It's Magic Daddy! Hurray! For my first trick! Abracadabra! WoW! It's Teddy!
女士们,先生们。有请神秘的爸爸!好嘞!我的第一个魔术是,变变变。哇!是泰迪!
《Peppa Pig Season 1》《小猪佩奇 第一季》
-
Thank you. Thank you. We will now vote on the resolution. Ladies and gentlemen, please cast your vote.
谢谢各位。谢谢,现在就方案进行表决,女士们,先生们,请投票。
《Spectre》《007幽灵党》
-
Peppa, remember what you have to say, "Ladies and gentlemen, introducing the Amazing Mysterio!" Okay, Daddy!
佩琪记得你要说的,女士们,先生们,现在有请传说的神秘人。好的,爸爸。
《Peppa Pig Season 1》《小猪佩奇 第一季》
-
Everyone has come to see the school play! Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to our play, "The Little Red Riding Hood".
大家都来看他们的舞台剧啦!女士们,先生们,欢迎来看我们的舞台剧。童话故事,小红帽。
《Peppa Pig Season 1》《小猪佩奇 第一季》
-
Ladies and gentlemen, in honor of Space Day at Angel Stadium, the first pitch will be thrown out by NASA astronaut Howard Wolowitz.
女士们,先生们,天使体育场为致敬太空日,特邀请航天总局宇航员霍华德沃罗威茨投开场第一球。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
-
Dear chancellor Merkel, Deputy Prime minister Makai, Ministers, ladies and gentlemen, it is my great honor to speak here in the CeBIT.
尊敬的默克尔总理,马凯副总理,女士们先生们,各位领导,女士们,先生们,很荣幸能在CeBIT演讲。
《Jack Ma Speech in Hannover》《马云德国汉诺威展演讲》
-
My mother, ladies and gentlemen.
女士们先生们,这就是我母亲。
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
Ladies and gentlemen! Good morning.
女士们先生们,早上好!
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Merlin.
女士们先生们,我是梅林。
《Kingsman: The Secret Service》《王牌特工:特工学院》
-
Ladies and gentlemen,my name is Steve Jobs.
女士们先生们,我的名字叫史蒂夫 乔布斯
《Jobs》《乔布斯》
-
Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Gilderoy Lockhart. Here he is.
各位,我们欢迎吉尔德罗伊洛克哈特先生。他来了。
《Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets》《哈利波特与密室》
-
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the human genome.
女士们先生们,我向您展示人类基因组。
《TED: Genomic revolution》《TED:欢迎进入基因革命时代》
-
Ladies and gentlemen, what an extraordinary moment this is.
各位女士,各位先生,这真是不平凡的一刻。
《Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets》《哈利波特与密室》
-
Ladies and gentlemen, my husband, President Frank Underwood.
女士们先生们,有请我丈夫,弗兰克·安德伍德总统。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Geoff Ogilby!
女士们,先生们,我提议为杰夫•奥格尔比干杯!
-
Could I have your attention, ladies and gentlemen ?
女士们,先生们,请注意!
-
Ladies and gentlemen! Can I have your attention, please?
女士们,先生们,请大家注意!
-
Ladies and gentlemen, let's give a big hand to our special guests tonight...
女士们、先生们,让我们以热烈的掌声欢迎今晚的特邀嘉宾…
-
Ladies and gentlemen, on behalf of our government, I'd like to extend a sincere welcome and heartfelt gratitude.
女士们、先生们,我谨代表我国政府,向各位表示诚挚的欢迎和衷心的感谢。