-
As hard as it is to be honest with other people, it can be even more difficult to be honest with ourselves.
同他人坦诚相见很困难,坦诚对待自己的想法甚至更难。
《Sheryl Speech at Harvard》《Facebook COO谢丽尔·桑德伯格哈佛演讲》
-
But instead, what I'm proposing is it start accelerating immediately, to preserve velocity and gain even more.
但反之,我想提出的是它现在开始加速,保持速度,甚至获得更多速度。
《The Martian》《火星救援》
-
Don't you think that we should all have a weapon like that? No. You simply lack the strength to wield them. Your bodies would crumble as your minds collapsed into madness. Is it weird that I wanna do it even more now? A little bit, yeah.
你不觉得我们每个人都应该弄把那样的武器吗?不。你们没有驾驭它们的力量。你们的身体会碎裂思维会崩溃甚至疯掉。我现在更想要了会不会很奇怪?没错,是有一点。
《Avengers: Infinity War》《复仇者联盟3:无限战争》
-
But that seems even more farfetched.
但那个理由更牵强。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
-
But isn't it even more powerful coming from me?
但我来说不是更有力吗?
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
God, I need that more than anything right now, and I want it. I want it more than anything right now. Even more than me?
天啊,我现在必须做到,这比什么都重要,我要做到。此时此刻,这是我最想要的。比我都重要吗?
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
Now one of the things that makes this even more indulgent is honey.
现在能增加口味的一种东西就是蜂蜜。
《Baul Hollywoods Bread》《保罗教你做面包》
-
Your machine seems to be even more aggressive than Northern Lights.
你的机器看起来比北极光更为激进。
《Person of Interest Season 4》《疑犯追踪 第四季》
-
Its importance. What it means around the world, even symbolically. But I believe in power even more. For its own sake.
其重要性。对世界的重大意义,哪怕只是象征性的。但我更相信权力。由衷地相信。
《House of Cards Season 5》《纸牌屋 第五季》
-
I love them both, but I'm in the center now, and I love that even more.
虽然我爱她们俩,但现在我成了团体中心,我更爱这种感觉。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
-
Then discover even more marine creatures, at the Lost Chambers Aquarium.
您亦可以在「失落的空间水族馆」探索更多海洋生物。
《10 Cities Vacation Travel Guide》《10大名城旅游攻略》
-
We have even more work to do in being honest about the world we live in.
对于我们所生活的世界保持诚实,我们还有很多要做。
《Sheryl Speech at Harvard》《Facebook COO谢丽尔·桑德伯格哈佛演讲》
-
Who is the man that my beloved mentor trusted even more than me? Scott Lang.
谁是那个比我更受我敬爱导师信任的人?斯科特·朗。
《Ant-Man》《蚁人》
-
Well, if Bernadette wants her ankles to swell up even more, she can have that.
如果伯纳黛特希望她的脚踝更水肿,她可以吃你买的啊。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
Together, we can make sure that even more of America gets covered in the year ahead.
一起行动,我们可以确保更多的国人在明年获得医疗保险覆盖。
《Your Weekly Address》《奥巴马每周电视讲话》
-
As thousands descend on the island by air, road, and water, even more arrive by rail.
每天都有无数飞机,汽车和轮船抵达,而火车则更多。
《America Revealed》《透视美国》
-
She thought it was a stupid idea the first time and even more stupid the second time.
第一次她觉得这主意很糟,第二次她就会觉得糟透了。
《Greys Anatomy Season 10》《实习医生格蕾 第十季》
-
And this week, I called upon even more nations to join us on the right side of history.
本周,我呼吁更多的国家和我们一起,站在历史正确的一边。
《Your Weekly Address》《奥巴马每周电视讲话》
-
There is nothing wrong with Jake. Okay? He is all man. I'm thinking even more than you.
杰克没有什么不正常的,他是个货真价实的男人,我担心的是你。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
Do you want to get the judge on the line? What, and delay this even more? Go ahead, Eddie.
你想连线法官吗? 干嘛?让你们拖延更久吗? 继续,艾迪。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
She's even more intelligent than her sister.
她甚至比她姐姐还聪明。
-
His vulnerability makes him even more lovable.
他的弱点甚至使他显得更可爱。
-
The second paragraph startled me even more than the first.
第二段甚至比第一段更让我吃惊。
-
By 1613 even more desperate measures were in contemplation.
到1613年,甚至考虑要采取更为孤注一掷的措施。
-
Alcohol acts as a diuretic, making you even more dehydrated.
酒水也是利尿剂,它甚至能使你脱水更严重。