-
To think of me. Think of you?
能替我着想。什么替你着想?
《Cinderella》《灰姑娘》
-
I'm Billy Ross. Jealous of you? Of him?
我是比利·罗斯,会嫉妒你嫉妒他?
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
I love both of you. I want you happy.
我爱你们两个,我希望你们开心。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
Listen well, all of you.
你们,都给我听着。
《Maleficent》《沉睡魔咒》
-
All of you, actually, when I darted you.
其实每个人都安了,当我用飞镖射你们的时候。
《Penguins of Madagascar》《马达加斯加的企鹅》
-
No. Most of you go insane.
不,大多数都发了疯。
《Westworld Season 1》《西部世界 第一季》
-
Did you really think I wanted more of you?
你真以为我还想要更多你这样的人吗?
《Captain America: Civil War》《美国队长3》
-
He's grown very fond of you.
他对你是渐生好感。
《The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug》《霍比特人2:史矛革之战》
-
Of course I thought of you. But... But.... But, but....
当然我考虑过你,但...但是...但是什么?
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
It's kind of you. Thank you for letting me know.
你是个好人。谢谢你通知我。
《The Reader》《朗读者》
-
How many of you drove to church?
你们有多少人开车来教堂的?
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
I thought of you the whole time.
揉的时候,我都在想着你。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
Yeah, you're all the same. Detention, all of you!
是啊,你们都一样。你们全体留堂!
《Girl Meets World Season 2》《女孩成长记 第二季》
-
I'm proud of you. You're taking this really well.
我要给你点赞,你还挺能接受这件事。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 9》《生活大爆炸 第九季》
-
Challenges shared by many of you.
你们中的许多人也都共同面对着这些挑战。
《Your Weekly Address》《奥巴马每周电视讲话》
-
Oh, you're kidding me. No. Nice meeting all of you.
你开什么玩笑?没开玩笑。很高兴见到各位。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
Plus, most of you are broke. Also, rather you were.
另外,你们大多数都破产了。或者说,你们之前是。
《Captain America: Civil War》《美国队长3》
-
I just want to be one of you guys.
我只想和大家一样。
《How to Train Your Dragon》《驯龙高手》
-
Sure. Great. That makes one of you.
当然可以。太好了,终于有人能拿到了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
Now, how many of you remember 1973?
你们有多少人还记得1973年?
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
How you smell can influence people's first impression of you.
你的气味会影响人们对你的第一印象。
-
Some of you may have heard of him before.
你们中的一些人以前可能听说过他。
-
I expect each of you to make a kite that means something important to you.
我要求你们每个人去制作一个对你们有重要意义的风筝。
-
I'm sick to death of you.
我讨厌死你了。
-
None of you want to work.
你们没人想干活。
-
How very thoughtful of you!
你想得真是周到!
-
That's awfully decent of you.
你真是太好了。
-
I say this in justice to both of you.
为了对你们两人公平起见,我说了这些话。
-
Parties and tours can take it out of you, especially if you are over 65.
聚会和旅游会让你筋疲力尽的,尤其是如果你过了65岁的话。
-
That’s going too far of you.
你也太那个了。