-
Oh, you're not good at this.
这个你不在行。
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
-
Look, I'm not good at singing.
听着,我唱歌不行的
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
-
I'm really not good at this down-time thing.
我真的不擅长无所事事。
《Mistresses Season 2》《情妇 第二季》
-
Awards day at school, the one day of the year Alex has some real swagger. Ironically, the one thing she's not good at.
今天是学校颁奖日,一年中只有这天艾丽克斯会趾高气昂地走路。讽刺的是,她非常不擅长这个。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
No, Bomb, you're not good at this, buddy. It's charming up to a point, and now it's just sad.
我说,炸弹,你不太适合吹牛,刚开始还挺洋气的,然后就立马就LOW逼了。
《Angry Birds》《愤怒的小鸟》
-
It was a TV show, actually, called, The Manny. Yeah, and look, I'm not saying that you're not good at what you do. I'm sure you're great at it. I mean, I couldn't do it.
实际上是部电视剧,名叫《靓男保姆》。是啊,听我说,我不是说这个角色你演得不好,我相信你肯定肯定非常出色,我就演不了这个角色。
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
I'm not good at Chinese book language.
我不擅长汉语书语。
-
I am from China, so I'm not good at English.
我来自中国,所以我不擅长英语。
-
She's good at Chinese, but not good at English.
她中文很好,但英语不好。
-
Some drivers are good at driving, but not good at other sports.
有一些车手驾驶技术好,但不擅长其他运动。
-
I'm not good at these things.
我在这方面不行。