-
What do you have in mind, Catherine?
你是怎么考虑的 Catherine?
《House of Cards Season 2》《纸牌屋 第二季》
-
What do you have against the beautiful guest room?
你对漂亮的客房有什么意见?
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
What do you have in mind, exactly? Make me disappear.
具体帮什么忙?让我消失。
《Spectre》《007幽灵党》
-
What do you have? Infrastructure in New York and L.A.
那你有什么?位于纽约和洛杉矶的办公设施。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
What do you have against breaking the rules, Ranger Rick?
你为什么反对打破规则,游骑兵里克?
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
Really. And what do you mean you never have fun anymore? You have fun with me.
是啊,什么叫从来没狂欢过,跟我在一起就很乐啊。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
What do you want me to do? I don't know. Well, you have to gather votes to fight them.
你想让我做什么?我不知道,你需要拉拢选票和他们对抗。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
What do you have to do? I think the coin has got to cover the little round thing.
这个要怎么玩?我觉得是要把硬币扔出去,盖住那圆圈。
《Chinese New Year》《中国春节》
-
So when you say you want to sponsor an attraction, what do you have in mind?
所以当你想吸引赞助商,你脑中想起的是什么?
《Jurassic World》《侏罗纪世界》
-
I'm M. Madeleine Swann. Pleased to meet you. So, what do you have for me, 007?
我是M。玛德琳·斯旺。很高兴见到你,有什么消息吗?007?
《Spectre》《007幽灵党》
-
Oh, you don't get it, man! What, Andy? What don't I get? You don't live in my world, okay?! Your life's perfect! What do you… You have no idea.
你不懂,什么,安迪!我不懂什么?你的生活和我不一样,好吗?你的生活多完美!你在说...你根本不了解。
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
At least I was up. What do you have besides an idea? They've got an investor!
至少我涨过,你们除了点子之外还有啥?她们有投资者!
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
What do you have to say about that? I'd like to. Goodness. Oh. Well, why not?
你怎么说?我很想去。天呐,那就去吧。
《Downton Abbey Season 4》《唐顿庄园 第四季》
-
You are funny. What do you mean? The way you have to keep making reasons for why you'll meet.
你真有意思。怎么了?你们老是找借口见面。
《Downton Abbey Season 6》《唐顿庄园 第六季》
-
Ross what do you want from me? You want me to quit my job so you can feel like you have a girlfriend?
你是不是要我辞职,好让你觉得自己有女朋友?
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
We'll be enough to disable the fortress, instead of taking it. What do you have in mind?
我们没有必要攻入堡垒,直接把它摧毁。你有什么想法?
《The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2》《饥饿游戏3:嘲笑鸟(下)》
-
But my model is so much cleaner, I have formulas and algorithms and χ-square and standard deviation. What do you have?
但我的模型更为清晰,我推导出了公式,算法,还有卡方检验和标准差,你有什么?
《Predictably Irrational》《怪诞行为学》
-
It's out. Already out. How long did that take? So, what do you have for me? And don't say nothing.
信息已经泄露出去了。这才过了多久啊?你现在查到了多少?别告诉我一无所获。
《Blade Runner 2049》《银翼杀手》
-
Wait. No, I'm not. What do you have to say for yourself? Wait. I don't want to hear. I'm not talking to you!
等等,不,一点都不高兴,你有什么要解释的吗? 我不想听,我不想跟你说话!
《Wreck-It Ralph》《无敌破坏王》
-
What do you have there? Oh, I made a little something. If I had more time to work on it, it'd be better.
手里拿什么呢?做了点东西时间充裕本来可以更好的。
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
-
Sandra, what do you have to share?
桑德拉,你有什么要分享的吗?
-
What do you have to do today?
你今天必须做什么?
-
What do you have for breakfast? I have an egg for breakfast.
你早餐吃什么?我早餐吃了一个蛋。
-
Evaluation: What do you have?
评估:您有什么?
-
What do you have for dessert?
甜点有那几种?