-
But am I upset? No, I am not! A little.
我会为这个紧张吗?不会!虽然有那么一丁点
《Despicable Me》《神偷奶爸》
-
I'm not Ultron. I'm not Jarvis either. I am I am.
我不是奥创,我也不是贾维斯,我,就是我。
《Avengers: Age of Ultron》《复仇者联盟2:奥创纪元》
-
I can't tell you how happy I am you brought him. So am I.
我很高兴你带他来。我也是。
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
I am the captain Christopher Pike. To whom am I speaking?
我是克里斯托弗·派克舰长,您是哪位?
《Star Trek》《星际迷航》
-
Claire? Nope. I mean, what am I doing? I am totally at the wrong room.
克莱尔?我不是,我是说,我干什么呢?我居然走错房间了。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
Well, I am sorry that it has come to this. As am I. I'm sure we'll meet again, sir.
很遗憾,竟然走到这一步。我也是。我们肯定还会再见,先生。
《House of Cards Season 5》《纸牌屋 第五季》
-
I don't know what I am gonna do. What am I gonna do? I mean, this is like a complete nightmare.
我不知道该怎么办,这简直是一场恶梦。
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
-
Should I try on some more? Are you having fun? Am I having fun being beautiful? Of course I am!
我要不要再试几条?你享受这过程吗?我享受这美绝人寰的过程吗?老娘当然享受!
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
You should be up there with me. We did this together. Well, am I a cop? No. No, I am not.
你应该跟我一起上台,这是我们一起完成的。我是个警察吗?不,我不是。
《Zootopia》《疯狂动物城》
-
Riley. Was I not a good child? You were a very good child. Am I not a good person? Get there. I believe I am entitled.
莱丽——我不是个好孩子吗?你是个很好的孩子。我不是个好人吗?有话直说。我相信我有权利。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
He does. You need that dedication at your service at all times. I am no longer capable of it, nor am I willing.
他亦如此为了实现您的大业,您需要那样的奉献,一直都需要,卑职再无法胜任了,也不愿意做了。
《Marco Polo Season 1》《马可波罗 第一季》
-
No, no don't get mad because look, this is what happened. So I started packing, then I realized, "What am I doing? I am lousy at packing." Right?
你别发飙,是这样的,我开始打包,然后想到:我在干嘛?我最不会打包了,对吧?
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
Who said I am okay with this? What am I supposed to do, make a scene? Behave like some pathetic, scorned wife? No.
谁说我不介意了?那我该怎么做?大闹一场?搞得自己像个可怜的怨妇?我才不要。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
Peppa, ring the bell. Aye aye, captain Daddy. I am a bit hungry. So am I. Grandpa has left us a picnic in the galley.
佩奇,敲响铃铛。遵命,船长爸爸。我有一点饿了。我也是。猪爷爷给我们准备了食物,在厨房里。
《Peppa Pig Season 2》《粉红猪小妹 第二季》
-
What, am I supposed to be, appreciative of your lackluster enthusiasm? How fortunate I am to have you "Sort of" on my team?
不然呢,我该怎么着?感激你那乏善可陈的热情,你“算是”跟我一队我有多幸运吗?
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
I must admit I am impressed.
我得承认我很佩服。
-
I promise I am in this for the long haul.
我保证我会坚持到底。
-
Cheeky guy that I am I finally asked the guy, "why did you come today?"
在演示结束的时候,我实在忍不住,就走过去问他“你今天来这里做什么呢?”
-
I didn't really feel like going out, but I am glad I made the effort.
我当时并不很想出去,不过我很庆幸还是出去了。
-
I am sorry if I disturbed you.
很抱歉,打搅您了。
-
I played like a schmuck. I am a schmuck. That's how I feel right now.
我表现得像个笨蛋。我就是个笨蛋。这就是我现在的感觉。
-
I am lonely and I am hurting.
我很孤独,也很痛苦。
-
I was shown that I am a sinner, that I needed to repent of my sins.
我被证明是个罪人,需要为我的罪孽忏悔。
-
Clever as I am, I can earn a lot of money.
我很聪明,可以赚很多钱。
-
I am who I believe I am.
我就是我信念中的那个人。
-
I don't know anyone here but I am sure I will manage when I find my feet.
我在这儿什么人都不认识,但我确信一旦站住脚就会应付过来。
-
I am sorry that I forgot to buy the milk.
对不起,我忘了买牛奶。
-
It is all very tragic and I am afraid I just cannot bring myself to talk about it at the moment.
太悲惨了,恐怕我现在还无法让自己去谈论它。
-
I agree I am ambitious, and I don't see that as a pejorative term.
我承认我有抱负,但我不认为这是个贬义词。
-
Oh, what am I like? I just completely forgot it.
啊,我这是怎么啦?我竟把这事忘得一干二净了。
-
I believe I am capable of calculating the political consequences accurately.
我认为自己能够正确地预测出各种政治后果。
-
I am luckier than most. I have a job.
我比大多数人幸运,有份工作。
-
You all know why I am here. So I won't waste time on preliminaries.
你们都知道我为什么在这里。所以我就不浪费时间讲客套话了。
-
Yes, I am. I have a fever.
是的。我有点发烧。
-
"I am—I am too big for a nurse," said Mary.
“我——我已经大得不需要奶妈了。”玛丽说。
1.