-
Come on, you guys, let it go.
行啦,你俩别吵了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
You need to let it go, Sheldon.
别老拽着这事不放了,谢尔顿。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
Derren Brown?! Let it go, Sherlock's dead. Is he?
达伦布朗? 别纠结了 夏洛克死了。真的死了?
《Sherlock Season 3》《神探夏洛克 第三季》
-
If we succeed, let it be for all of Panem and let it be forever. Yes, you already made history.
如果我们成功了,施惠国会永获自由,我们的起义也会永垂不朽,是的,你们已经创造了历史。
《The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2》《饥饿游戏3:嘲笑鸟(下)》
-
They obsess over one thing and they can't let it go.
沉迷于某种事物,无法释怀。
《Sherlock Season 4》《神探夏洛克 第四季》
-
If we die, let it be for a cause and not a spectacle.
如果我们牺牲了,就让这次行动成为一个伟大的事业,而不是笑话。
《The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2》《饥饿游戏3:嘲笑鸟(下)》
-
And you told her to take it as a compliment and let it go? Yes.
而你让她把这些话当做恭维别放在心上。是的。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
So, we don't try to control it? No. We just let it be? Yes. How?
我们不用努力做点什么吗?不用。顺其自然?对啊。怎么做呢?
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
Now the beef is done. I'm going to put it to one side, let it rest.
现在牛肉做好了,我把它放在一边,静置一会。
《Chinese Food Made Easy》《中餐速成》
-
I won't let it come to that, Mr. Matthews. Neither will I.
我不会让事情发展到那一步的,麦修斯老师。我也不会的。
《Girl Meets World Season 2》《女孩成长记 第二季》
-
What do you think I should do? I think you should let it go.
你觉得我该怎么办?我想你该就此放手。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
Don't take it off too soon. Let it bubble a bit, or you'll taste the flour.
别过早拿起来,让它沸腾一下,不然味道就不好了。
《Downton Abbey Season 4》《唐顿庄园 第四季》
-
Oh yeah, what's the plan? We are not going to let it be a problem.
是吗?你们想出什么计划?我们不会让它变成问题。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
On the other hand, if I let it go to voicemail, I could play it over and over.
不过话说回来,如果转到语音信箱的话,我就能一遍遍地回味了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
Just do it, 'cause he's not gonna let it go. Basketball Pope. And that's how it's done.
选一个吧,不然他不会闭嘴的,我选打篮球的教皇,这才靠谱嘛。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
Yeah, I know. I mean, no, you're right. Yeah I guess I'll let it go.
我知道,你说得对,我会就此打住。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
This couple bought it for $650,000 last year. He'd let it go for that. Hi, John.
这对夫妻去年花了65万买下了它,看现在的情况,他不得不出手了,嗨,约翰。
《The Big Short》《大空头》
-
Just let it go, Sheldon. If I could, I would, but I can't, so I shan't.
别纠结了,谢尔顿。纠结不是我想停,想停就能停的。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
I do that, too. Sometimes the left hand tries to cop a feel. And I let it.
我也会这么做,有时候左手想伸伸禄山之爪,我也任它随便摸。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
I'm famished. What do I want? Please, God, don't let it be kung pao chicken.
我饿死了,我想吃什么呢?拜托,别又是宫保鸡丁。
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
I won't let it happen again.
我不会再让这种事发生了。
-
After he found the dog was badly hurt, he let it follow him home.
他发现狗受了重伤后,就让它跟着自己回家了。
-
They've been too badly hurt and they can't bear to let it happen again.
他们受到了太严重的伤害,无法承受让这种事情再次发生。
-
She did not drive the poor hungry dog away, but let it stay in the yard.
她没有赶走这只可怜的饿狗,而是让它呆在院子里。
-
Endless complaining seems to control your life if you let it come into your brain.
如果你让无休止的抱怨进入你的大脑,它似乎会控制你的生活。
-
"I may have a disability," he says, "but I don't let it hold me back from anything."
"我也许有残疾",他说道,"但是我不会让他阻止我做任何事"。
-
"I may have a disability," he says, " but I don't let it hold me back from anything."
"我可能有残疾,"他说,"但我不会让它阻碍我做任何事情。"
-
The experimenter called one of the phones and let it ring for a while before hanging up.
实验者打了其中一个电话,让它响了一会儿,然后挂断。
-
The decision worried us, but we let it go.
这决定让我们担心,不过我们没去理它。
-
Mrs Feather drew a long breath and let it out.
费瑟太太长长地吸了一口气,然后呼出。
1.